The Christian Network
THE P.O.W.E.R. PROGRAM
Plan – Organize – Work – Education – Respect
IT'S NOT WHO YOU WAS BUT WHO YOU ARE TODAY
The key word is P.O.W.E.R.
The book of 2 Corinthians 12:9 says
His grace is all you need to receive the POWER of Christ"
By the grace of God we have the P.O.W.E.R. to affect positive change over our lives ..
The POWER to PLAN our future.....
The POWER to ORGANIZE our lives...
The POWER to WORK hard & smart
The POWER to EDUCATE ourselves
The POWER to RESPECT everything & everyone " ..
"PLAN ORGANIZE WORK EDUCATION RESPECT"
you have it!
Helping Young Minds
Transforming Lives, Preparing Positively for the Future
The P.O.W.E.R. program serves as a positive mentoring program that offers statewide inner-city young men and women a second chance through education coaching and training.
Partnered with The Christian Network Ministries Foundation in New Jersey, the P.O.W.E.R. program is more than a community group. It's an opportunity to help make men and women who may have fallen through the cracks of society positive productive members of society.
The program will include educational workshops, such as:
1. Working with parents to counsel troubled young adults.
2. On sight three week's substance abuse classes.
3. Employment empowerment training.
4. Assisting in housing hot meals and some clothing attire for work while in the program.
5. Working on developing communication with parents, schools, churches, and community centers to set up a "respect' seminar to speak on and find solutions to teen violence, drug awareness, bullying, safe sex, and much more.
6. The teaching of life through the word of god with prayer counseling and Christian values.
Our primary role is to offer support to those committed to learning and acquiring those skills through our mentoring and training programs.
The goal of this program is to help young adults find positive outlets so that many can experience life outside their familiar environment. We have partnered with an organization that offers them an opportunity to learn trade skills while also earning an income. This program also helps build people communication skills, business management, and customer service training.
The P.O.W.E.R program teaches young men and women to be responsible in their lives. We focus on the POWER of positive thinking while building up self-esteem. We provide classes on battling many social issues from substance abuse to money management.
We also have classes on planning for their future and helping them turn bad habits into good habits.